BeCode AIR+ Crown with Antimicrobial Coating
Once the Covid-19 global pandemic is under control and people begin to return to work, it's likely many businesses will focus on hygiene to keep their workforce safe.
BeCode GmbH has developed the BeCode AIR+ high quality chrome metal crown with an antimicrobial coating reducing the reproduction of dangerous germs between cleaning cycles.
As a customer with the BeCode AIR+ RFID/NFC lock, all this requires is replacing the existing crown with the newly developed crown and it’s back to business as usual.
- Reduces the reproduction of dangerous germs between cleaning cycles
- Lifelong antimicrobial effectiveness (according to ISO 22196 / JIS Z 2801:2010; significantantimicrobial)
- Physiologically harmless (biocompatibility according to DIN EN ISO 10993-5)
- Abrasion-resistant (according to DIN EN 60068-2-70)
- Scratch-resistant (scratch hardness according to DIN EN ISO 1518)
- Abrasive hardness (cross-cut test according to DIN EN ISO 2409)
- Chemical-proof to customary detergents and disinfection methods
- Dip or spray coating
- Application process adapted to the geometry and requirements of the substrate
- Coating material REACH and RoHS tested
- ISO 9001:2015 certified; process design based on IATF 16949
- Environmental management aligned with ISO 14001